Monday, December 27, 2010

CC December Challenge

Hello everyone!  I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas and is ready for the New Year :)  Christmas was so fast and busy around here.  I still have a few smaller Christmas celebrations this week with friends and family that I did not see over the weekend, and then things should be back to normal! 

Here is a small gift I made for a friend this week.  I am going to fill it with White Chocolate Chex Mix...one of my favorites :)  I bought the tin at Hobby Lobby and then used the Cricut to decorate the top.  It already had an image on top so I used Mini Monograms to cut a circle out of vinyl and cover it up.  I am using this for my entry in this months Cricut Circle Challenge to make a gift.  Hope everyone has a great start to their week!

Enjoy!

~Emily



Ingredients
Beyond Birthdays Cartridge (phrase)
Mini Monograms Cartridge (Vinyl Circle)
Very Merry Tags (tag)
Christmas Cheer Cartridge (wreath)
Stickles
Ribbon
Cricut Vinyl
Flower Soft
Snowflakes Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Tin Bucket

1 comment: