Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Have you seen the Workbox?

I am a huge fan of Emma over at My Creative Time and if you have never check out her website she has great videos and ideas to share for inspiration.  This week she shared a product called the workbox or the original scrapbox, which is like a compact scrapbook storage and work unit in one.  I have never seen it before, but I am absolutely amazed at how much space it would save and how nice it looks when it is closed up.  It comes in several different colors and a picture of one can be found below.You can enter to win a limited edition workbox at Emma's website and she also gives a list of other places you can enter so be sure to check it out!  Do any of you have one of these?  If you do, I would love to know how you like it!!!  Enjoy!

~Emily

1 comment: