Sunday, August 1, 2010

Summer Fun!

Whoooohoooo!  I am so excited today because I went shopping and bought way too many cartridges!!  I got H2O, Preserves, and Just Because Cards.  My mom was also shopping with me and bought me some cartridges, but they are being held captive until my birthday at the end of the month :(  Guess the excitement will be spread out!  Here is a card that I made with the H2O cart!  This has some very cute images on it.  The "summer" ribbon was from Hobby Lobby.  I found it a few weeks ago on clearance and thought it went perfect with this card!  Enjoy :)

~Emily


    I used 3D foam dots for the sun and waves to give the card some dimension :)




Ingredients
H2O Cartridge
Life is a Beach Cartridge (used for Waves)
3D Foam Squares
Summer Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment