Saturday, September 25, 2010

MPS 5Mil Challenge 2

Ok.  Here is my 2nd creations for the challenges over at My Pink Stamper this weekend.  This challenge was to do something with an envelope!?!  I am not going to lie,  envelopes are really not my thing.  Therefore, I think I am going to have to practice getting more creative with them!  I decided to make a Halloween card with a matching envelope.  Not sure I "love" either, but now I have a personal creative challenge for myself to work on...envelopes!  Enjoy!

Emily
Ingredients
3 Birds on Parade Cartridge
Cloud 9 Design Paper: Seasonal Stack
Best Occasions Glitter Stack
Pop Dots

6 comments:

  1. I think they look great!! I really like the paper that you used, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Celeste they look great. Really nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute birdie card. I just became your newest follower. Thanks for sharing your card. I would love for you to check out my blog. Have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs,jen(jennyscards.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone :) You are all so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Great job! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog just now and leaving such a nice message! Have a great evening, good luck in the giveaway, and we'll see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete