Saturday, July 10, 2010

Dog Treats :)


Ingredients
ZooBalloo
The Pets Paper Stack from DCWV
Pet Circles Self-Adhesive Ribbon
3D Foam Squares
Wilton Clear Treat Bags

I have a friend who just adopted a super cute little dog from the Humane Society who they named Sully.  I LOVE dogs and have a little one of my own who is pictured below!  I wanted to make the new addition to her family a little treat bag.  I used the ZooBalloo cartridge which is the feature cartridge in Emma's throwback Thursday challenge this week.  If you would like to participate you can go here to do so.

Happy crafting!

~Emily

My Dog Coco Sparkie

2 comments:

  1. I love this! How creative and super cute!!!
    ~Dorcas
    http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Doggy Treat package is so DOG~GONE CUTE!!!
    I LOVE it & the furry baby is just way TOOO ADORABLE for words my friend! Thank you for joining my throwback Thursday challenge!
    Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete