Saturday, July 10, 2010

"It's a Guy Thing" Challenge

Hello again crafting friends!  I decided to make a submission for Paper Playtimes Challenge this week.  The challenge is to make something inspired by the quote "It's a guy thing."  This is a real challenge to me!  I am not as creative when it comes to making masculine cards, but I have been trying to improve my skills at it!  Do you like making masculine cards or find it easy?  Today I decided to use the Going Places cartridge, which I don't use very much, to make a masculine card! 

Enjoy!

~Emily


INGREDIENTS
Going Places Cartride
Gray, Black, Tan, Blue and Light Blue Paper
ZIG Markers

2 comments:

  1. This is a great card! Love the layout. Thanks for playing in paper with us this week at Paper Playtime! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so fun! Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime!

    ReplyDelete