Sunday, July 18, 2010

New Cart :)

Wow!  It has been a crazy afternoon around here.  I was going to scrap all day, and to my surprise, along with my families, my grandma surprised us from AZ!  We had no idea she was coming :)  So I ended up spending my afternoon catching up with her before she went on to the next house to visit!  I got a little work done, however, before she came.  Yesterday I picked up the Celebrate with Flourish cart at Walmart!  Most of the Walmarts around here have been out of this one so when I saw it I knew I had to get it :)  So here are 2 Halloween cards I made quickly out of it today.  Not sure if I really love either as I needed to go to the store for Halloweenish background paper, but didn't have time today.  What do you think???

~Emily

Ingredients
Celebrate with Flourish Cartridge
Cricut Celebrations Paper
3D Dimension Squares
Haunted Runway Ribbon (Witch Card)
Creativity Street Mirror Paper (Pumpkin Card)

1 comment:

  1. I love the witch! The background paper looks really nice.

    ReplyDelete