Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Leprechaun comes to school tomorrow!

The leprechaun comes tomorrow!  Woohoo!  The mischievous little leprechaun always seems to make his way into my classroom.  He usually leaves little tracks (Q-tip prints with green paint) around the room and the kids think it is so cool.  To try and make up for his mess, the leprechaun leaves gold coins (from Jo-Ann Fabrics) with a note for the children.  It is a fun way to celebrate St. Patrick's day in the classroom.  I made a little bucket for the leprechauns coins this year and am going to put it in the Cricut Circle Challenge.  I hope the leprechaun finds you tomorrow!

~Emily


 

   

Ingredients
Tags, Bags, Boxes, and More Cartridge
Designers Calendar Cartridge
               Pop Dots

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this! I haven't been by in a while so I thought I would stop by and say hello! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete