Saturday, March 12, 2011

PKS Sketch Challenge #47

The challenge for Peachy Keen Stamps this time was to make something based off of the sketch below and use bling somewhere on the project.  Hope everyone has a good evening!


~Emily

The Sketch

My Creation
The Inside

Ingredients
Peachy Keen Stamps Duck Dolls
Peachy Keen Stamps Happy Easter Bunny
Doodlecharms Cartridge
Spots and Dots Cuttlebug Folder
Bloom Dot Cuttlebug Folder
We R Memory Keepers Peep Paper
Celebrate It Ribbon
Martha Stewart Pastel Mini Pearls
Stickles and Glitter Glue

6 comments:

  1. Too cute! I will have to steal the idea of embossing and decorating Easter eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did with this card. I used the same stamp set..to cute..I just love that ducky and the embossed eggs. Great take on our Blingy Sketch challenge at Peachy keen Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word how cute is THIS! I love your take on the challenge by using Easter eggs! Very clever! That little duckling is just the sweetest!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Peachy Keen. Good luck! Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this set! I just used it for todays challenge. Very cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen!

    ReplyDelete