Saturday, March 26, 2011

Spring is on the Way!

Happy Saturday everyone!  I was trying to explore using the gypsy this week and am starting to get a little bit better with it.  I have had it for awhile now, but I have hardly used it mainly because I just have not had the time to explore.  Here is a shape card I tried to make with it.  Hope you enjoy!

~Emily

Entering into:
Die Cuttin Divas: Spring is on the Way
Ingredients
Doodlecharms Cartridge
Easter 2010 Cartridge
Birthday Cakes Cartridge
ZooBallo Cartridge
Gypsy
Buttons
Martha Stewart Mini Pearls

6 comments:

  1. I love your cards! They are really cute!
    I am a new follower, sent by Momo!
    Please, if you have a chance, drop by my blog at
    www.scrappingmamahen.blogspot.com
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This came out so cute. I hardly ever use my G it seems more of a hassle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. It is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg! This is so fun & unique!! Absolutely adorable! Thanks for playing with the Divas!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very cute!!
    Thanks for visiting my blog- I am now following you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun unique card! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin Divas!

    ReplyDelete