Monday, May 9, 2011

Blog Award

Thank you to Donya over at OKScrappinMama who gave me this wonderful Cricut-tastic Award.  I am very honored.  Please go check out her blog for more inspiration!


Per rules of the award, you must share five cricut related things about yourself and pass the award onto 10 people. 

5 Cricut Facts
  1. I own 3 cricuts (baby bug, expression, and imagine).
  2. My favorite Cricut cart is Create a Critter.
  3. My Cricuts are my favorite hobby on the weekends.
  4. I really want a Cricut E2.
  5. The last Cricut cart I bought was Disney Classics and I can't wait to use it!!!
10 Blogs to Pass the Award onto.  Go check out all of the fabulous work on these blogs :) 
  1. Liza at Hoo's Crafty
  2. Katie at katieO's
  3. Jovan at Cards by Jovan
  4. Enjoy Everyone!  Keep Up the great work!
~Emily

4 comments:

  1. Emily,

    You are so sweet. Thank you for thinking of me. I appreciate your sweet comments!

    Hugs,
    Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, thanks!! I want the E2 also but my expression is only 6 months old so.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the award!!!

    ReplyDelete