Sunday, May 29, 2011

Green and Yellow Challenge

Happy Memorial Day weekend!  I hope that everyone is having a great weekend.  I am very sorry to those of you who I regularly comment on your blogs.  Blogger is still not letting me leave comments on most blogs.  I have been looking at all of your blogs though and have seen many beautiful creations that I love :)  So keep up posting all of the great inspiration!

I have created a card to enter into My Creative Time's Throwback Thursday Challenge.  The challenge is to create something using an older cartridge with the colors green and yellow somewhere.  I created this card using Stretch Your Imagination.  Hope you enjoy!

Emily

Ingredients
Stretch Your Imagination
Kassie's Brocade Cuttlebug Folder
Celebrate It Ribbon

4 comments:

  1. Very Nice Card. Thank you for joining us over at Emma's Throwback Thursday.

    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card. Good luck with the challenge.
    Victoria :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super job with your card!great colors :)

    ReplyDelete