Sunday, May 29, 2011

Thank you Flowers

I have fallen in LOVE with creating flowers!  I think they are so much fun and love the way they turn out.  I had to make a lot of cards this weekend for teachers at my school, I only show a few below.  Using the Mother's Day Bouquet cartridge I made these beautiful flowers and added a sentiment with My Creative Time So Grateful for You stamps.  I hope that you enjoy these cards as much as I do!!!

Emily


Ingredients
Mothers Day Bouquet Cartridge
My Creative Time So Grateful for You Stamps
Paper Company Bright Buttons

Entering Into:
Make It Monday: Anything Goes
PaperCrafting Journey: Anything Goes
Inspire Me Fridays: Anything Goes

13 comments:

  1. I agree, these are so pretty! MIM #17

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are Beautiful!I love the pretty flowers and the colors!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty - saw these on Inspire me Fridays x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw these on Make it Monday. So bright and cheerful. Cheers, Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw your link on Make it Monday, your cards are so pretty. I love the bright summer colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saw your card on Make it Monday Emily, the flowers are lovely I like them too.
    Smiles:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Emily,
    I just want you to know that you are the winner of my blog candy from the Grillin' n Chillin' Bug Blog Hop. Please email me with your address at jskoning@msn.com so I can drop your goodies in the mail.
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. what fab flowers.. so cheerful
    Thanks for joining us at make it Monday
    Lisa x
    Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous flowers! so lovely to say thank you with flowers.
    Thank you for playing at Papercrafthing Journey
    Good luck in the draw!
    Zahreen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are great! Your flowers turned out so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The flowers are beautiful and feminine .Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete
  12. This sure is a sweet card set. Love your beautiful flowers. How cool to visit other blogs for Make it Monday. :)Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Emily, saw your flowers on make it monday - they are bold and beautiful, very nice.

    ReplyDelete